So, you’re wanting to create a landing page to bring in buckets of leads? Great!
Here’s a few things that you’ll need before you get started:
Your business branding
- Your logo,
- Your business colours, and
- Business fonts – not essential but it helps!
What’s your ideal outcome?
What do you want to get out of the landing page for your business. A clear idea if this will help the focus of the landing page and us to create it for you in a shorter time:
- Do you need more leads?
- Do you want sales?
- Do you want people to turn up to a workshop / webinar?
- Write down some numbers. This helps you have a measurement of whether the landing page is achieving its goal.
Your offer / message
- What is it that is going to attract people to enter their details on your landing page? Many business owners get stuck with this one. To know how to do this,
The page design
- There’s a few different ways that a landing page can look. Choose one that you think your target market would love.
- Does your target market live on their mobile phone or their desktop / laptop computer? This will help you understand the type of design that the landing page should follow.
Check out some previous landing pages that we’ve created. This might give you some inspiration:
- Video landing page leading to a free video training series
- Free book to download
- Free consulting call with a business expert
- Free ticket to a face to face workshop
- Register your place at a free information evening
The page content
This is really important. As a rough guide, you want to increase detail as the person scrolls down the page. This caters for:
- People who are time efficient – they want to be able to know “what will I get when I give my details to this person?”. They want this information really really quickly – dot points and headings will help them skim to the parts that are relevant to them.
- People who need all the details – they will want to know all the facts and figures. Do some research and add some interesting details from a past client, or from a study that was done, e.g. “A business we worked with was about to shut their doors. We set up a single landing page in 8 hours. Within 2 weeks they had to hire two extra staff to handle the amount of new leads coming into the business. Their turnover increased by 190%!” The details should be further down the page.
- People who need to be convinced a few times before they say yes. Add as many types of “convincers” to your page, e.g. testimonials, certifications, your background, past studies and reasons for them to enter their details.
An example of page content can be viewed at our Online Presence package website.
How people will find the landing page
- Where does your target market live? Social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.), their emails or do they not really use this stuff – i.e. will you do a traditional letter box flyer?
- Are you going to need a hand with this? i.e. do you need us to design and manage an advertising campaign for you?
What’s your budget to drive people to the landing page?
- If it’s nothing, then you might want to use a technique like getting your network to share a message on social media or sending a message via email.
- If it’s low, then consider something entry level like Facebook advertising. Something like $10-$15 per day can give your advert exposure to a couple of thousand people per day.
What’s your timeline?
- When do you need the landing page to be up and running?
Time to get started?
Once you’ve got this information, then please send it to us so we can get started on your landing page.
Landing Page starter pack
- $550 per landing page.
- Standard design template – we add your logo, colours and fonts. Design changes are an additional cost.
- You provide the images and text.
- We build the landing page, add it to your website and connect it to your CRM. We also build the “thank you” page.
- You get access to training to create your own after it’s added to your website.
Services that will help create your landing page
- Design – $330 per page. We design the page for you from scratch based on your branding and needs.
- Content Writing – includes a phone session with our content expert to uncover content that will suit your target audience:
- Landing Page content $176 per page.
- Email content $176 for a set of 3 emails.
- Save Money!! – Get the whole lot for $597.