What prompted the need for a new website?
Eliza from FullCRM approached our design partner, Designeri.am in early 2019 to discuss their need for a new website. After an on-site meeting, we uncovered the answers to a very important question - 'what's the matter with your current website?'
- The site did not reflect the professionalism of their business - it made them look amateur even though they're a high-end Salesforce partner
- The site was difficult to maintain - i.e. it was hard to add new content and maintain existing content
- They were getting almost zero traffic from search engines - i.e. the site was no optimised for SEO
What solution did they go for?
After the initial discovery session, we all agreed that a Business Professional Website was the best solution for FullCRM. This included a custom design from Designer i.am and a website build from us.
We built the new website with the following in mind:
- The site must generate new leads for FullCRM
- The site must look great on desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- The site must rank well in search engines
- It's got to be easy for FullCRM to keep up to date
What results are they experiencing?
The new FullCRM website was released in April, 2019.
Since then, we've been delighted to present them with the following results:
- The site now runs significantly faster and the number of errors have dropped from 165 to almost zero. This is critically important to help search engine rankings.
- An increase in traffic from Australia
- People spending around 50% longer on the website
- Visitors jumping to the service and industry specific landing pages - perfect for lead generation
Overall this is a pretty healthy result and we're pretty excited to see what happens over the next few months as the SEO of the site is managed and some targeted traffic is pushed to the site.