How much will your new website cost?
Easily estimate the cost of a new website using this awesome tool.
Great work! Check your emails for your website cost estimate. It'll be coming through shortly.
Type of website
Please select the type of website you want. As a guide
1. An E-commerce site will allow you to sell products
2. A professional website is best for an established business
3. An online presence website is perfect if this is your first business and you need something to get you started
E-commerce (Online Shop)
Online Presence (for startups)
Where do you want the images for your website to come from? Ideally you'll get a professional photographer to give you unique images. A combination of photography and stock and give you the right balance for a tighter budget.
SEO (get found on search engines)
Select your design
In this step, choose how you want the site to be designed, whether you need wireframes before the graphic design starts and how many additional page designs you'll need.
As a guide
1. Design from scratch will cost more but give you a unique website design that fits with your brand
2. The bring your own template option uses is cheap but the risk is other people will have the same looking website as yours
3. The free design tool is the cheapest but can require a LOT of work to get right
Wireframes are a great option for a full professional wireframe. They allow you to run through scenarios of how visitors will go through the site before you kick off the formal design process.
Our calculator is based on a standard website requiring 4 separate page designs. Use this option if you think your site will require additional page designs.
Which platform do you want your website to run on?
How do you want the words to end up on your website? A professional content writer can flush out time wasters and have the rest rush to the phone to give you a call.
As a guide
1. Getting a professional to write the words for your website is the better option for a professional site. Our experience shows that professionally written words produce a far superior ROI and the website gets built way faster.
2. Doing it yourself and getting a professional to put their magic on top is great if you're on a tighter budget
3. Doing it yourself is great if it's your first website and you're still learning about your target market.