Why use a CRM?
A good quality Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) will help you save time and money by:
- Eliminating scraps of paper and endless spreadsheets within your business
- Tracking sales opportunities and customer projects – perfect as your growing your business
- Automate emails saving you time, and
- Running reports on your business to get a real picture of how it’s performing.
How Insightly consulting can help boost your business
Insightly Setup and Consulting
We specialise in helping you choose the right CRM and set it up it so it works with all parts of your business. Ideally a CRM is going to help you save time, have visibility in your business and help you communicate with people.
We specialise in:
- Insightly, and
If you’re looking for a Microsoft based CRM system then talk to our partners at Open Orion.
Do you have a setup of your CRM but not sure on whether your staff are using properly? Inisghtly Training can give you and your business piece of mind that your investment is being used to its full potential and your staff are motivated to keep your CRM up to date.
- Why a CRM is important in your business
- How to use Insightly for every day tasks
- How to manage your day with automated Insightly reports
For a full list of our Insightly Training Outline, please enter your details below:
Email automation can help save bucket loads of time in your business. Automation tasks can include something like and automatic email with a welcome video when someone fills out your contact form.
We work with:
- Campaign Monitor
Link with your other business systems
- Integration with your accounting system:
- Quickbooks Online
- Timekeeping systems
- Track time for a project task, a new lead and a new sales opportunity
- Integration with your website
- Setup your website to automatically add people’s details to your CRM and automated emails
- Booking systems
- Setup an online booking system that reminds clients of appointments and automatically synchronises with your staff member’s calendars
Popular Insightly Articles
Are you wanting to do something a bit more technical with Zapier and Insightly? Zapier Web Hooks could be the answer. Why use Zapier Webhooks? Zapier Webhooks allow you to connect to the core of any cloud application, i.e. it’s API. This is perfect if you’re trying to do something out of the box with
Are you sick of jumping into multiple screens when you’re trying to add an opportunity to Insightly? I bet this frustration grows the more opportunities you need to add. What if there was an ultra simple solution where you can get your time back and it’s super easy to use? We typically run an Insightly